Sep 27, 2013

Green Jobs and Spam

Obamacare.
Obamacare
I do not like Obamacare

Obamacare is what we need
Obamacare….
Says Harry Reid, “You'd love it if you had the facts
Even with that stupid tax.
You will like it here and there
You will love Obamacare.”

"Would you like it for your lung?
Would you like it for your tongue?”

Not for my lung
Not for my tongue
I do not like it here or there
I do not want Obamacare

"Would you use it for your guts?
Would you use it for your cuts?"

Not for my guts
Not for my cuts
Harry Reid you drive me nuts

"Would you just, for this and that
Would you use it for your cat?"

For my cat?
Not even that!
Not for my lung not for my tongue
Not for my cuts not for my guts
I would not use it here or there
I do not like Obamacare
This is program we don’t need
I do not like you, Harry Reid

"You do not like it
So you say
So how about a brief delay?"
 
A brief delay
The heck you say

"And if, somehow, you curry favor
We can offer you a waiver"

But if it’s great, the way you say it
Hope can you want us to delay it?

"Why, with so many dis-affected
None of my friends get re-elected."
 
Oh, Harry Reid you are so clever
Why don’t we put it off…forever?

No comments: