Oct 5, 2012

SURPRISE

No matter what smooth strategies
Each candidate devises
It’s certain that October’s good
For one or two surprises

The nominees debated
And I’m sure each man rehearsed
But judging from the outcome
I guess we’ve just seen the first

The President’s supporters
All seem angry or perplexed
Which makes me apprehensive
Over what surprise comes next

Some striking piece of business
Which will make Chris Matthews thrill again
Too bad there’s no Bid Laden hiding
Seals could go and kill again

No diplomatic crisis solved
By using secret channels
No factory to open
For producing solar panels

The spinners and the shouters
Will be pumping up their lungs
I wouldn’t be amazed
To hear Joe Biden speak in tongues

Although I can’t predict it
I’m convinced and so believe
The man who’s the incumbent
Must have something up his sleeve

Regardless, his supporters
Should retain their calm and be level
I’ve heard the next debate
Is being held closer to sea level

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. But think about if you
added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the best
in its field. Great blog!

Here is my webpage; rent